• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

For all you non-Americans out there

tigerstyle18

I don't know how many of you follow the news, but for those of you who do, I was just curious. How do you all feel about Bush's/America's response to 9/11 and how we are continuing to act. I'm curious if other countries agree or condemn our actions. Are we doing the right thing?

When two tigers fight, one dies and the other is mortally wounded.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well here in Australia, being the 51st state n'everything, we're right behind the US, ready to charge in and do whatever bidding our overlords desire.

I myself consider George W a redneck simpleton who, when not reading from a speech carefully prepared by a speechwriter, has a vocabulary of approximately 30 words. His uninspired and rather inept response is as predictable as the self-righteous indignation displayed by the administration of a country whose diabolical, zionist-centric foreign policy is at least 50% responsible for the atrocities of September 11.

Hey well if U.S. think that their doing the right thing well thats no problem with me. But as long as other countrys don't get to envolved in this.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Blade13,

Hey man you're welcome in So Cal.

I've only been in Georgia briefly but I can pretty much garauntee you'll have more fun here. Just apply to San Diego State University.

When two tigers fight, one dies and the other is mortally wounded.

Hey Kicker - This is a global problem that needs a global response!

Personally I'm pleased that GWB has decided to spearhead a global war on terrorism. I'm really looking forward to seeing US Marines landing in Dublin next time the IRA bomb some innocent civilians - but no, that would lose him his precious "Irish Vote", just as taking action against Israel would loose him the "Jewish Vote".

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

The only problem I see with the US response to 911 is that we cant really win if we play fair.

Its going to take dirty ugly covert action that most americans dont want to know about or admit is necessary. We have to stoop down a few levels or the alternative may lead to another world war.

It may not be right but it is necessary for the survival of our way of life.......

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

hey kicker read the new other countries are involved.

read your paper april 18, Canadian soldiers die in afghan.

other people died in 911 besides americans

Honor is the most important thing a man has once you lose it it is gone forever