• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Howl's Moving Castle (movie)

ArmorOfGod

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I love that movie! I have it in my DVD player, actually. The storyline is kind of strange, but most of Miyazaki's movies are, too. I also have Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke, and My Neighbor Totoro. I am on a quest to find the rest of those movies by Miyazaki. They rule!

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Yeah, Miyazaki's movies are always weird-ish in a fantasy way, but great in depth and themes. I watched Grave of Fireflies as my last Miyazaki movie and it was one of the saddest movies. Good movie, good movie.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

I watched that movie a few days ago and just loved it. The back-drops are so beautiful. It's such an endearing movie and I like the english voices they chose for the North American version.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

I haven't seen any of those movies, I may have to check them out. The last really good MA-related movie I saw and would recommend would be, "The Last Samurai." I really enjoyed that one.

That's a good movie, too.

But you seriously have to go get the anime movies, they're awesome! Completely unrealistic, but awesome!

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Yeah...I mean a lot of people(at least from my area) look at anime and think of your everyday kid's cartoon, and that totally turns them off.

Though I'm gonna be the one to say it now...don't judge, because you're missing out, a lot of these shows and movies have life changing aspects and philosphies that many will miss out on just because they were being biased.

One of these anime TV shows actually saved me from depression awhile back. It's God given or something.

I don't listen to rap or rock or country or classical, I listen to music...meaning people should be more open to more than one thing, and only then can they discover the truth.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

I have a few friends that love anime, I just have too many things to do to sit and watch much on the telly. The last anime I saw was "Vampire Hunter D" years ago, though I thought it was not bad.