• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello from an MMA practitioner in Atlanta GA!

Sohan

Hello everyone,

I have been wandering this site for quite a while and have finally decided to become an active participant! The info exchanged at karateforums.com has been so helpful to my own training and I greatly appreciate the respect and interest that most everyone here seems to have for the various martial arts.

I originally began studying the fighting arts a few decades ago as a teenager and have practiced several different disciplines from boxing to grappling to karate to gung fu over my lifetime.

Today I enjoy an MMA philosophy, as I study Muay Thai, grappling, and Okinawan karate-do approximately 20 hours per week. I look forward to hopefully adding to the discussions here as I myself have been enriched.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Thank you for the kind welcome. It's great to be here.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu