• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Geez 25 classes a week. That is 5 classes a day. We do 2 hr classes, how long are yours. That would be 10 hrs of class a day. I assume you got more than one teacher.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

Since I train at the same school as my three brothers, we pretty much get a rake-off - $300 a month for all of us. I also train in BJJ for free since I work for my instructor, and I get a lot of free stuff - I haven't had to pay for any equipment in a LONG tme :smile:. I live in a very rich, snobby area (:() so everything is pretty much very expensive. Oh, and the tuition covers three days a week, though I usuallly go 4...no one realy cares, I am the "school roach" - they can't get rid of me :grin:

1st dan Tae Kwon Do

Yellow Belt Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

16 Years Old

Girls kick butt!

Well, not all are taught by one person. most classes are 1 hour long, but some are 30 min and some are 90 min. All the advanced classes are 90 min. and the little kids classes are 30 min. Most are taught by my sensei but some are taught by sensei's to be! Mostly those classes are the little kids classes.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Well it is about $100 dallors for a month.

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"