Your instructer

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Sensei is a 4th Dan, while O-sensei is 6th Dan...

To know the road ahead; ask those coming back... ~ Chinese Proverb

" The ultimate aim of Karate lies not in victory or defeat, but in the perfection of the character of its participants. " ~ Master Funakoshi

My sensei is a 6th dan, the assistant instructors are 2nd and 3rd dan.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

my teacher is a 4th dan, but within the area i live in, Goju Kai is a closenit community, so others i trainin with are another 3 4th dans and 3 shidoin

SImo

Osu

My teacher is a 4th dan in Daidojuku, and previous All Japan champion. Hes also a liscensed boxing trainer and has spent at least 10+ years training and fighting Muay Thai.

"Today is a good day to die"

Live each day as if it were your last

I run my own school (3rd dan)

At my home dojo, which is 3 hours away, my Sensei is a 6th dan. In wilimington I have a weapons instructor who is a 6th dan in shitoryu and a 5th dan in okinawan kobudo.

of the four teachers at my school, my own instructor and the owner is a fourth degree black belt in american kenpo and is currently studying tuide. his mother, who helps to teach classes, is a second degree black belt in american kenpo and first degree black belt in tai chi, i beleive. our aikido instructor is a fourth dan in Yoshinkan, and i am a first degree black belt in american kenpo, asisting with classes.

"I am not going to show you my art. I am going to share it with you. If I show it to you it becomes an exhibition, and in time it will be pushed so far into the back of your mind that it will be lost. But by sharing it with you, you will not only retain it forever, but I, too, will improve." -- Edmund K. Parker