• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah we're all eagerly waiting to here about your little adventure Ben.

Whats up? Has the training got you so beat, you cant move your fingers over a key board?:D

"Today is a good day to die"

Live each day as if it were your last

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kghv

Edited by Ben Martin

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

Man that sucks!

So many people get injured in scooter accidents over there!

Oh well enjoy your holiday anyway.

So how would you rate the level of instruction? Were you getting lots of advice on technique?

Are there any good fighters training there?

I'm considering Phuket for my next trip, but I havent heard any reviews about the camps there. So I'm interested in your impressions.

Thanks.

Sorry to hear about your accident. Hope you recover quickly!

I have many of the same questions as Drag'n because I am also considering a trip either this year or next. I eagerly await your responses.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu

• 4 weeks later...

afgdf

Edited by Ben Martin

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

Comming to Japan?

Where do you plan on going over here?

I'm in Tokyo.

Im lhjgvlkh

Edited by Ben Martin

If you plan to teach over here then having a university degree will really help in getting a job as a teacher. Doesnt have to be a teaching degree. Anything is fine. So aparently if you have a BA in engineering it makes you more qualified to teach English. ;)

If you dont have one then I suggest you look into what the Thais can put together for you while you're there. Theyre quite accomplished at making fake imitations of all kinds of things. Beleive me it will really make a difference to your prospects here.

If you plan to teach over here then having a university degree will really help in getting a job as a teacher. Doesnt have to be a teaching degree. Anything is fine. So aparently if you have a BA in engineering it makes you more qualified to teach English. ;)

If you dont have one then I suggest you look into what the Thais can put together for you while you're there. Theyre quite accomplished at making fake imitations of all kinds of things. Beleive me it will really make a difference to your prospects here.

Though I'm not an English teacher in Japan, I hear that it's getting harder to get teaching jobs unless you have a degree in English. Back in the day, anyone who spoke English-no degree required-could make good coin teaching in Japan. Those days are long gone.