• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

jhn jgk

Edited by Ben Martin

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I wish I was able to do something like that. I'm sure you will learn a lot over there. I was looking at the prices......wow, things are really cheap over there. Like $1 each meal, $6 a night for accomodations.

Chuck Norris once commented, "There are few problems in this world that cannot be solved by a swift roundhouse kick to the face. In fact, there are none."

Hey thats cool my man,I always wanted to take a trip like that.Well I shouldnt say always wanted to I'm only 24 so I still have plenty of time to do so.It may be hard with a wife and two children however,and I've never been on a plane before,but I hpe everything goes great for you.

ISAIAH 53:5

k.hjbg

Edited by Ben Martin

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

kgjv

Edited by Ben Martin

Hey thats great that you made it over there man! So many talk about it but never do it. Its a great experience isnt it.

Yeah training twice a day is hard. I found I was in too much pain most of the time to get out of bed for the morn session. So I did beach runs too!

I havent trained at Rawai though. How is it? Do the trainers give you plenty of tips on techs? Do you spar much? Are there any Thai fighters or mainly farang?

Looking forward to hearing more about your experiences there.

"Today is a good day to die"

Live each day as if it were your last

That is awesome that you get to do this. Make the most of it, but don't get trashed and miss training man. :D I think it is great how you are keeping everyone posted on your experience. Thanks.

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.

• 2 weeks later...

How is your training going? I posted a topic asking about training camps and I looked at the link for your camp. If you have a second I'd really appreciate hearing how your experience is going.

Respectfully,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu