My 1st Martial Art Movie

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please take note, Zull wants the return of more crotch hitting shots. i've been wondering waht happen to all the good times with crotch mashed shots?

dude your movie could be big if you havea alot of crotch shots.

you cold palm it, knuckle it, elbow it, kick it, knee it, headbutt it, etc... try many variations.

i wouldn't mind playing the bad guy. and trust me i could take crotch shots. when i was 12 i was sitting ona bean bag and suddenly my testie area hurted like a mofo. i was rushed to the hospital and was dignoised that my testicals some how twisted, meaning they spun like 180 degrees by the stringy thing that holds them. but doctors said thx god it spun back to normal at that same moment. if it didn't they woulda had to cut me up and manually un clock it. i think i said to much.

My Chi iz Flawless!

Lolz..

I think i might make a movie..ive been inspired.

I take Drama in school and i just took my REAL exam so ive allready got acting experiences...and i always make up fight scenes with my frens.

:up:

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

Nice van damme!!! I have been interested in making a MA movie since I saw bloodsport back in 92!!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Only for people who really know the martial arts. Sorry, I think I am just going to have people from my dojo in it.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• 2 months later...