• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My 1st Martial Art Movie

i don't know if I will be able to do that but I have a friend that can record it to his digital camcorder. It is also going to take all summer to do because it is going to be a 2 hr. film!!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We haven't started on the actual film yet, but this summer were going to make the script and start to develop the fighting scenes. We catually need more actresses though!! We want a woman/girl (preferably between the age of 15-20) to be my....girlfriend :blush:

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Hey, I watched that Mummy episode and it was nice looking! If our movie turns out anywhere close to that I will be tickled to death!!!

That counts in my book, Laurie, which I'll hate to admit is only a couple of pages, and for some reason its all stuck together. I like a women who can cook, clean, wash the laundary, take care of the kids, and save the world all at the same time. Is that to much to ask!! By the way, you'll also have to like green eggs and ham.

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.

hmmm... Maybe. If you are serious, I must tell you that we arent going to film it for a long time, probably 5 to 6 months! But if you want to be in the movie I guess you could!!!

Maybe you could be the evil stepsister person that kicks the crap out of my friends!!! :lol:

We still need to build the dojo and make the rest of the script! The dojo is going to look like an old style Japanese dojo and we are all going to get new Gis and were going to start getting in tip top shape. In not that far out of shape but I need to lose some pudginess around the tummy-tum! I want to get my vertical jump up to 30 in. so my kicks wil look fantastic.

I'm going to call the local movie theater and see if they can put it on one of those reel things and I can rent it out and watch the final copy on a movie screen, now how sweet is that!!!

We are debating whether to buy a brand new high-definition professional camcorder to film it with. It costs $1,500.00 so I don't know if that is going to come a reality.