• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My 1st Martial Art Movie

Me and my good friends are starting production on our first Martial art movie, we have $500 to spend and were gonna have many fight scenes. The plot is a rather well put together plot. I am the stunt coreographer for the movie and I already have some nice fight scenes planned out. In one fight scene we're going ot have a whole bunch of flower petals falling down as the fight is going on. This isn't going to be practical fighting though, It's the "cool to look at" stuff. I can't wait until I start it!!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds cool, man. Most action film lacks a plot, but I argue, "Whats there to lack?". As along as you have a ninja, a hot chick to be his wife, and some monkeys, thats all you need. Keep that in mind.

Canh T.

I often quote myself. It adds spice to my conversations.

:lol: :lol: :lol: We have to have monkeys dude!!! That would be sweet!! We already have a hot chick at our school thats gonna be another actor's girlfriend. We are going to have a whole hoard of Ninjas to attack that main character and his friend. There are going to be 5 Ninjas but they are going to run around the camera so there looks like there is many more!! At the end were going to have a tractor chasing scene to make it humorous with a guy named Captian Mean and he has a big @ symbol on his head for no reason. It is going to be hilarious but sweet at the same time.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

Hey man that sounds cool..Every Great director or whatever you want to be starts somewhere..if you need anyone to jump down into the splits and do some cool kicks..CALL ME!!! :grin: and i hope ill work on a movie with ya..some time in the future :up:

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

Cool!!! Ididn't know that so many people wanted to be in movies, it looks like we all share a passion for martial arts flicks. I live in Peoria Illinois, 3 hours away from Chicago, so if anyone wants to get involved, please PM me!!!

Hey thats cool Phantasmatic :nod: Well have fun creating the movie and how it turns out good.

Well I would like to be in a movie but hey well that probably wont happen :grin:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

Make sure you don't forget to include an outtakes section at the end! Obviously you will have plenty to choose from and these will be hilarious. In 8th grade (so I was like 12 or 13), I did a Terminator type home-made movie with my friends and we had such a great time even though we were horrible. We tried to film this action sequence using the local playground as a setting and it was so funny one of my friends started making dying sounds before he actually got shot. Oh well. LOL Anyways it's all about enjoying yourself :razz:

'Conviction is a luxury for those on the sidelines'

William Parcher, 'A BEAUTIFUL MIND'

Thanks a lot guys! I wonder if anyone else here has made a martial arts movie?