• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Daniel Sterling

IcemanSK

I only know the name & his face. What's his style like? I'm guessing really flashy, but I'd like details.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Daniel does mostly extreme forms and weapons these days. The last two years he hasn't competed much in the US. He does alot in Europe and is big into seminars and shows.

It should be noted that he can do traditional forms with the best of them. Daniel will always be known as one of the best!

I believe his style is Ninjitsu, however as with most of the best NASKA World competitors they all blend styles to make a competitive kata.

Very, Very few use unaltered forms these days.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for that! I've heard the name, but haven't yet seen him preform. I hope to soon.

Being a good fighter is One thing. Being a good person is Everything. Kevin "Superkick" McClinton

• 3 weeks later...

I went to a seminar of his last weekend. Wow! He is talented!!! No wonder he's 23 time world champ. :D