• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Greetings all! Seeking anyone willing to engage in point/light/heavy contact sparring in the Northern Kentucky/Cincinnati area. We are located in Northeastern Kentucky and need some willing and fresh bodies for sparring purposes. Outside, in a garage, already know of a gym? Anxious fighter needs practice! Please give me an e-mail or phone number if interested or you know of someone in the general area.

Thanks

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Let me know if you guys ever feel like making a trip to Pittsburgh :)

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

• 2 weeks later...

I think it is very funny to see someone using this post as a means to find sparring partners. MC has a point though. Anyway, I think this is crazy.

"Not all the best people can be found in the ring"

I think it is very funny to see someone using this post as a means to find sparring partners. MC has a point though. Anyway, I think this is crazy.

I agree and I've had a few people over the years that pm me on yahoo messenger that live across the nation, in another country, etc. that challenge me to "spar".

flowing like the chi energy inside your body b =rZa=

I think that Power has a good point. There is a genuine system of using sparring as a means of testing one's skill in controlled siutations. However, I suscribe to the idea where one should have as many appropriate means to grab potential partners (such as Curie asking if you plan to visit a certain town or area). Lacking of course a system where this sort of action is regulated, I am at a loss to suggest how to go about this without looking like a fool or a "loser".

Martin

I stand corrected. I would take him or her up of course, but then, my cowardice and geographical reasons prevent me from it. Rock on.

I am sorry for the confusion my friend. I just can not figure out how some of these names are created and where they came from. Please understand my apologies and fustration.

Thank you.