• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hobby?

younwhadoug

i also found since i have been a dad for ten years, i am pretty skilled in building lego castles. if that counts. my kids have had so many legos and knex and stuff like that i have been building and empire for years now lol. i just reallized that. and can sing a disney tune (not skillfully though) from out of no where at any time... kinda scary i think

be polite, be patient, be alert, be brave, do your best, respect yourself and others.

"you may knock me down 100 times but i am resilliant and will NEVER GIVE UP"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wish I could paint and draw...

I play guitar, some ukulele, piano, and clarinet, and the instruments like harmonica and recorder.

My main artsy thing is videos... I like editing hi-lite videos of tournaments and stuff.

Besides that, my other "art" is martial.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I used to sketch a lot. Now that i have my pencils down for so many years, I'm not sure if i still have it.

Perhaps i should pick it back up one day. Hmm... perhaps i should try sketching some of the great martial arts master of the past.

Any suggestions?

Most people’s compassion and kindness are bounded by threats of their interest.

People respond to irritancies will dire actions and speech, which is magnified by grudge, competitiveness and fear.