• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

shows

BlackBeltKid

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I watch Scrubs, House, Rebuilt: The Human Body Shop, Medical Incredible, Mystery Diagnosis, Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Miracle Workers, Bones, Numbers, Young and the Restless (guilty pleasure), Family Guy, John Stewart, Colbert Report,

Edited by marie curie

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

I don't watch much TV, but I like the Direct TV channel called Fuel Tv. They play a lot of snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing, ect shows. Now that I snowboard, I REALLY like the show called the "Standard Snowboard Show."

I do watch stupid stuff like Cops reruns (hey, some of them were good, dang it! hehehehe), and some cooking shows, and the Discovery channel stuff. My new fav is the "Survivor Man" (he lives off of the land for a week and with what nature provides for him and/or his survival skills).

I know, I'm a dork LOL.

Laurie F

Most of the stuff i watch is american so you'll know what im on about.

Lost,House,CSI-All three,Family Guy,Simpsons and Formula 1-I have watched this since I was about 6. Ferrari are going to regain the World Championship this year.

I also like Ice Hockey when its on

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

Dang...I watch stuff on the computer now. I think that's how everythings gonna be like in the future. TV's will be sort of like "haha, you watch tv?"...kinda like how we laugh at people like me who use a walkman.

But I'm digging cartoons lately, such as Naruto, Family Guy, Simpsons, Gundam, Trigun, FMA, and 24.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

smallvile and that 70's show

"Now the valiant can fight; the cautious can defend, and the wise counsel. Thus there is none whose talent is wasted."

-Li Ch'uan-

Family Guy, Law & Order: SVU, Over There, Smallville, Wildfire, Simpsons, 7th Heaven, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost in the Shell, American Dad, Inuyasha, The Dead Zone, Cops, Teen Titans, Spongebob Squarepants, Fairy Oddparents, Jackie Chan Adventures, Sholin Showdown, TMT, One Piece, Dragonball Z, Food Network, History Channel, Charmed, Dallas SWAT, etc. (yes i hav a lot of freetime. i do most of my work in class. hey i like cartoons so wat.)

First courage, second power, and then technique.