• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

favourite sports team/football/soccer/basketball, any sport!

ad

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Soccer-Manchester united and England

Basketball-Orlando magic

Cricket-England

Tennis-Andy Roddick/mark philippouses (not sure how you spell that one)

Atheletics-Britain

Boxing-Roy jones JR

I want England to win the world cup this year,if they dont get david Beckham fit again then i think argentina will win.

When you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup.When you put water in a T-Pot,it becomes the T-Pot..be water my friend!!

hehe prodigy-child :mad:

on a friendly note,

who got into the FINALS in the cricket world cup, PAKISTAN,

and who didnt even get into the SEMI FINALS, who????? INDIA!!! HAHAHAHA,

lets not forget though that Pakistan didnt even want to get into the final, the team players gambled alot and purposely lost to teams such as BANGLADESH, they bet that india who would go ahead of them, we played purposely played rubbish but we still managed to get ahead of india who worked there ass of. Haha,

but were still cool bro, hehe

but we shall see nxt yr :wink:

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

Lmao! Here we go!

Well Ad - If you take a look at the ICC tournament in Nairobi, Kenya...we beat both South Africa and Australia to get to the finals, and Pakistan didnt even get there so...and looking back 3 years to the World Cup which you were talking about - Who won when India and Pakistan played?? India... Talking more about the world cup - you say that Paksitan was involved in match fixing during the World Cup; but at the time Azhar was the captain of India - you dont think he was fixing games either?

And you say that they didnt want to get into the final, they even lost to Bangladesh - That is true, but they only lost to them after they were garunteed a place in the Semis...

Look at the last time India and Pakistan played a Test Series - We won 2-1, with Kumble taking 10 wickets in 1 innings...!

Heck, India didnt lose to England at home like Pakistan did...

Sure you could say that Pakistan are ranked higher on the ICC test table - however, If India draw their current series with West Indies, they will move up above Pakistan, and if they win they will move up 2 places above Pakistan..

So any way you look at it - but yes, we will see in 2003 :grin:

Shotokan Karate Black Belt

==Defend the path of Truth==

i see this has stirred up some controversy :dodgy: :brow:

it is said that under the captaincy of Wasim Akram, that 3/5 games were match fixed, but if you look at the recent performance of Pakistan, its increasing,

but again we shall see in 2003

hey and Jiggy you think you could find those prices of the things i mentioned in dubai, im leavin this Tuesday!

Brown Sash Hsing I/Lau Gar Kung Fu

Brown Belt San Shou

17 yr old

http://www.selfdefencehelp.co.uk

sorry guys but my parents got off the boat here in canada coming from India.....so i gotta stick up for the motherland (which can also be england - inside joke for any indians on the board)

but if you look over time India has had more wins over Pakistan then Pakistan has had over India

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

football (soccer) - Arsenal, Real Madrid, Valencia, Japan , Argentina, England, Spain (national team)

guess that's the only sport i really watch frequently.. but when it comes to the olympic games, i love watching gymnastics best.

and maybe some boxing if my country's fighting.