Describe Yourself as A Car

SaiFightsMS

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Whatever, Cars dont get silly.

Cause they dont have any brains.

Cool story :lol:

Kempo dude says: Stand up show me what you got, im black belter in kempo, im a Kempo champ. lets see who will win!

Hahaha I'm the car I drive. A totally modified and tricked out supercharged Mustang Cobra. 500 hp. fast, powerful, and aggressive.

Pete

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

I'm a Suzuki Swift 3 litre, small, unassuming, innocent looking, low fuel consumption, low maintenance, somewhat shabby, cheap to insure and accelerates like the devil when you put your foot down.

[ This Message was edited by: ckdstudent on 2002-05-29 14:52 ]

---------

Pil Sung

Jimmy B

• 2 weeks later...

I am most definitely a Mini. :smile: British Racing Green!

I love those things, but mostly because I'm so small...

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

Monkeygirl - cool! What do you think of the New Mini? I have to say that they're not very mini - the wheelbase is actually kinda standard-sized!

I am also what I drive, er, a 50cc Vespa Scooter! Slow but steady with good fuel economy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My karma will run over your dogma

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We did this as a writing exercise many years ago in grade school. I had a good friend who's Dad was a Chevy salesman. Their favorite family joke was that Ford stood for "fix or repair daily". So my friend, who just happaned to have a problems with recurring bronchitis started her piece : " I am a ford, I need to be fixed or repaired daily".

True story.