• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Describe Yourself as A Car

SaiFightsMS

What kind of a car are you?

Say are you a classic 65 Mustang lovingly maintained to better than showroom condition with a powerfull engine and a spotless paintjob.

Are you a rusted out Chevy Chevette with holes in the floorboard and doors, broken headlights and a seriously under powered eginge that rarely fires on all 4 cylinders.

How about I am a Model T Ford. I am a revolutionary that helped change the world. I am still here in near mint condition. I was found in an old barn and lovingly restored and am a valued museum piece.

So what kind of car are you?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey, easy on the chevette that was my first car and to me it felt like a Rolls Royce!!!!

I guess you could call me that same chevette only

with a 4 barrel 8 cyl under the hood......Though I can be a little dented and rusty at times too.... :brow: :brow: :brow:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

I am what I drive.

BMW 525i

Slightly older model - comfy family car - no badge on the back. Everyone therefore assumes it's a 1.8 4cyl when in fact it's a 6cyc 2.5 with a Dinan chip :grin:

YODA

2nd Degree Black Belt : Doce Pares Eskrima https://www.docepares.co.uk

Qualified Instructor : JKD Concepts https://www.jkdc.co.uk

Qualified Fitness Instructor (Weights, CV, Circuit, Kinesiology)

i am a new volkswagon turbo beatle...i'm new and sporty...taking the older guys by suprise (i'm only 19) even though i don't look like much i pack a punch that takes people by suprise. (and with my roll over features i'm perfect for grappling lol :lol: )

" The art of Kung Fu San Soo lies not in victory or defeat, but in the building of human character." Grand Master Jimmy H. Woo

Well i guess i would have to be an earlier model sports car of some discription. They made them a little heavier and with more character in those days. Can take a reasonable hit and not fold up like the late model jobs. Slightly modified with a little more under the hood than standard. The springs may be worn, the suspension a little saggy but can still turn on a burst of speed when the need arises with reasonable handling. :grin:

Grant.

I think I am probably a Chevy Tahoe, not too big but rather powerful but lags at speed a bit.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• 4 weeks later...