• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Does anyone know of any sites that have any Chi-Gung excercises explained with diagrams, maybe? I learned a few at my Mo Kwoon, but I don't remember them that well, and I'd like to practice them at home.

All types of knowledge . . . ultimately means self-knowledge. -Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Ma Bu (Horse stance), will greatly develop the chi.

The Iron Wire Form in Hung Gar is a form of chi gong.

Tichang :smile:

Everyone is afraid of dying, but maybe death will be so great that we'll end up regretting having ever lived.

Chuang Tzi.

I would erally like to learn some Chi-Gong, it sounds fun!!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• 4 weeks later...

Well, we do 1 or 2 different chi gung excersices in my kung fu school. We do them to start the classes with. I was just wondering if there are any that can be easily learned. Or if anyone knows any sites with diagrams or something. Basically for warm up. Internal and external warmups. That's what chi-gung is, right?

All types of knowledge . . . ultimately means self-knowledge. -Bruce Lee

Coonaxus......Yes there are many chi-gong exercises that can be relatively easy to learn.One chi gong set that is very popular for health only is the 8 section brocade. I don't know if there is a web site but there are many books on this one chi-gong exercise. Try Dr. Yang jwing Ming he has written a book and video on the 8 section brocade exercise.Although a lot of chi-gong can be learned by a book or video ,it would be better to learn from someone in person who is qualified.The practice of chi-gong is very deep and it is not just for worm ups,but on a very basic level it can be done as such.Good luck!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

"When the student is ready the master will appear"

• 2 years later...

Check out the book Chi Kung, the way of Power by Master Lam Kam Chuen

as far as the web goes. Google it

good luck

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

Coonaxus,

I think it is best to practise Chi Kung exercises especially new ones with a master first before continuing on your own, because believe it or not some of these exercises can be dangerous it practised the wrong way.

KungFuMan

Only time and commitment will make your Traditional "style" good and give you real knowledge.

"Marry" your chosen system as opposed to just flirting with it.

Make it your partner for life and you will see how well and how complete it really is.

I did a Chi-Gung exercise with a Master the other day. He happened to be teaching our class for the night and gave us an exercise. It didn't seem like much but I felt it for the next 2 days.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.