• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ninja Myths?

I've heard much about Ninjas.

And know nothing solid about them. The rwo Ninja sites are by imbeciles, no help there.

Can anyone tell me, what exactly a ninja is?

(Do not go onto the Ninja sites if easily offended)

Vae Victus

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you. I'd use my secret ninja death technique, and there is no defense.

lol i agree with him ummmm.. think navy seals/ cia that fight really dirty

also Nin=Perservear (sp?) Ja=person

Ninja= one who perservears

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

Ok, so there was this big bad warrior class in Japan back in the day- the Samari. They were trained in combat. The lower classes were not permitted (it was against the law) to study or train in fighting. Because of their higher cast, the Samari kinda bossed everyone around, and since they were the only quality fighters around, they kicked anyone's butt if they wanted to. Well the lowest class plus some criminals and other outcasts were like, "this super sucks" and so they started training, using stuff around them like a comma-ish thing was a guarden tool, the bo was a walking staff, they put burining powder in empty eggs to throw at people, etc. They became spies and assasans and were cool. The end.

You suck-train harder.......................Don't block with your face

A good traveler has no fixed plans, and is not intent on arriving.

-Lao Tzu

Ok, so there was this big bad warrior class in Japan back in the day- the Samari. They were trained in combat. The lower classes were not permitted (it was against the law) to study or train in fighting. Because of their higher cast, the Samari kinda bossed everyone around, and since they were the only quality fighters around, they kicked anyone's butt if they wanted to. Well the lowest class plus some criminals and other outcasts were like, "this super sucks" and so they started training, using stuff around them like a comma-ish thing was a guarden tool, the bo was a walking staff, they put burining powder in empty eggs to throw at people, etc. They became spies and assasans and were cool. The end.

yea...kind of vague and quite incorrect.

I think for past glorified legends and romanticized ages, you'll have to make your own assumptions based on common sense and history recorded.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you. I'd use my secret ninja death technique, and there is no defense.

LOL! :lol:

In this life of mine I have seen nothing, known nothing or no one,not even myself or my God,that has not been both hard and soft.

https://www.entertheninja.com is a acurate site. It has some stupid things in it and it says stuff in stupid ways but the stuff they say is true

"Now the valiant can fight; the cautious can defend, and the wise counsel. Thus there is none whose talent is wasted."

-Li Ch'uan-

You know, I watched an excellent show on The Learning Channel, The History Channel, or Discovery (sorry I couldnt narrow it down) about several different styles of Martial Arts and one was about the ninja. Only they called it Ninjutsu. The Master taught several students but only shared Ninja secrets (like the "burning powder in eggs" previously mentioned) with one student whom he thought worthy to pass on the history. Excellent program. I have seen it a couple of different times. You might actually be able to go to one of those channels websites and find out more about the program and that particular dojo. (the school was not in U.S. IN fact, the instructor barely spoke english.)

A great martial artist is one who is humble and respectful of others.