• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What weapons does everyone OWN?

Coonaxus

Is anyone else like me? I have a recently aqquired sai, and I'm very protective... I have already shined them twice today, and they're practically new. Someone who was in a competition used them like once, and gave them to my school, they're perfect. I haven't named them yet, like I do with my instruments... but I will. For now, I'm calling them my "babies". lol. It freaks out my friends. I may start calling them my precious. I name my instruments after great players of that particular instrument. Example: my keyboard is named elton. I hope it gives me more confidence while using it, (I have about 0 confidence), and I believe it builds a bond, making the weapon, like an extra limb, an extention of my body, rather than me just "holding them". Me and my precious babies, signing off.

Ous,

Dee :karate:

Dee C.

Normal ( 'nor-m&l)-

an adj. used by humans to stereotype

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I haven't been on here in a while. I updated a few things on my weapons list. I bought a .40 caliber Baretta 9000S compact handgun along with another Sig Sauer pistol. This is the 220ST in stainless steel in .45 caliber. Packs a pretty mean punch. I'm also planning on buying a Glock 22 fullsize .40 caliber handgun. 22 is the model number it is not a .22 caliber pistol it is a .40. Plus I bought a reloading press so I can make my own ammo.

:karate:

2nd Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate and Tae Kwon Do. 1997 NASKA competitor-2nd place Nationally in Blackbelt American Forms. Firearms activist!

i have a bow, machete, sledgehammer, 2 lock blade knifes, a broken rake, an iron pole, some pocket knifes, ceremonial knife, chain dog leash, and my chop sticks.

Fighting out of hate brings only disgrace.

i have a ninja sword, and 3 pairs of nunchakus. i havent trained with the sword much, but im deadly with the nunchaku

-= To truly be immortal, you must be ready to face death. =-

i have a wooden stick

and a metal rod (disquised as a music stand)

many sharp pointy pencils, compasses, etc. littering my room

i'm hoping to get a real weapon but my mom would kill me, hehe.

this is off topic but, is it legal to carry things like a sharp sword around?

"Do what your heart tells you, so you won't regret it later. That's the right path... for people who live life in the present."

I have a few Chinese broadswrods.

A few Chinese Straightswords.

One Nine-section Whip-chain

A couple pairs of Nunchuks

A brass flute that you can screw off the end revealing something like a jagged spear-head.

A nice wooden staff with cranes engraved in it.

Two hands and two feet :P

And anything else that happens to be lying around in time of need.

Visit Shaolin, Chinese Martial Arts

- I don't fear the 10,000 techniques you've practised once, I fear the one technique you've practiced 10,000 times. -