Coonaxus

I have:

1 pair of octagonal sai,

1 pair of pressure treated tonfa,

1 boken,

1 suburi-to,

1 pair of nunchaku,

1 jo staff,

and a wide variety of bo (a.k.a. too many to count).

I only have the weapons I train with and can use in one way or another. All are needed for my own training.

My wife owns 1 boken, 1 suburi-to, 1 katana, and the will to use them. :karate: :angel:

"let those who shed blood with me be forever known as my brother."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, yesterday, I added a black boken and a new pair of cord nunchakus. I will be buying a new tactical fighting knife and some escrima sticks in the next few days because Im going to a filipino fighting camp on June 8&9. yay! lol

True. I just make sure to only keep the ones around that are legal. The illegal ones are just knowledge that I have. Ive never made pipe bombs or anything of the sort. And when I say that I have small explosives, I really mean SMALL. I use them for sound distractions when I play paintball. They are about the equivalent to one small firecracker. Paintball is what a lot of my chemical knowledge goes to. I use the stink bombs to get people out of bushes that theyre hiding in. lol I modify the paintballs to have ammonium sulfate in them (the yellow liquid in stink bombs) and have a small tube of them on hand for when I need them. I dont wanna go to jail, so these are the only ones that I keep around. Unless you count smoke bombs. Everything I have is legal.

Just as the rose that symbolizes it, love can be beautiful,

but you will eventually be pricked by a thorn.-ME

RIP De De Ramone

[ This Message was edited by: Blade13 on 2002-06-20 00:47 ]

• 1 month later...

Mr. Withers, we agree on SIGs as well. My next gun purchase will be an AR15, probably a Cav Arms lower and an Oly Arms upper. :grin:

SIG P220 (.45 acp)

Glock 30 w/Heinie night sights, 3.5 connector, light contour job. Soon to get a trigger job from JP. (.45 acp)

Taurus M44 (.44 Rem. Mag.)

Swiss Schmidt-Rubin K31 carbine (7.5 Swiss)

Ruger Mk1 w/bull barrel (.22 lr)

Ithaca Md. 37 (12 ga. pump)

Remington 1100 Lightweight Youth (20 ga.--really too small and short for me now, but it was a gift from dad so I can't let it go.)

Bear compound bow, 70-lb pull (same deal as the 1100 above)

Homemade bamboo bow, probably between 90-100 lb. pull

2 wooden katana

Several assorted bayonets, Swedish Mauser, American 1917, etc.

Folts Mantis--A custom knife. I own one of only 25 ever made, and mine is the only one with a hand-rubbed finish, green scales, and a finger groove. Alan thought I was nuts when I ordered it, but once he made it he fell in love.

Tim Britton Anaconda--Another custom. I won this one in a poetry contest.

Spyderco Native--maybe the best production pocketknife ever.

Cold Steel Bushman--$11 for a knife you could cross the Rockies with. 'Nuff said.

I have between 100-200 other knives, but most would not be considered weapons. Old pocketknives can be more interesting than weapons and cheaper to boot.

* Ignorant Taekwondo beginner.

http://www.thefiringline.com

Mr. Bitseach, I probably just don't get it, so enlighten me, please. Are you trying to be insulting or funny?

If you're serious about your hoplophobia, and if it's not to personal a question, what in the world are you doing in a weapons forum? Why not spare yourself the thought of all those nasty weapons and simply do something else? Do you study an art that looks down on the use of weapons, or something?

* Ignorant Taekwondo beginner.

http://www.thefiringline.com

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...