• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Have you ever LOST a fight

been in 7, lost 3.. and horribly I might add.

Losing isn't a bad thing at all in my opinion... as long as you sustain no long term injuries. It teaches you what works and what doesn't in a more clear fashion lol.

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never lost a fight but I have not been in any. The fights i have been in all i did was block and then they gave up but i never got hit. the only time i did hit someone in a fight was when he was punching my brother in the face.( he was 5 years older than my brother) No one absolutly no one messes with my brother. I went over their and started punching him in the back because he was knelt over. I stopped when he ran in my house because then my mother told me to stop. all he did was cower and run. I was in a fight with him before that and he was acting all bad and all I did was block and then he said "better be glad you aint on the ground next time you wont be so lucky" and then the next day is when he hit my brother and that showed him.

Questions e-mail me at:

one_with_fire_rusioka@yahoo.com :kaioken:

So you hit a man when his bak was turned?

MARTIAL ARTS IS NOT A GAME...THEREFORE IS NOT A SPORT!

Well in the circumstances I would say he was justified. He doesn't have to ask the guy that is beating up his brother to face him before he can defend his sibling.

Long Live the Fighters!

Yes i have lost a couple fights and when i think back about it, lots of anger rises in me including motivation, so as strange as it may sound i cant say it was all that bad for me, but still sometimes i hunger for vengeance...

Everyday is a fight

I agree. The most fights I've lost were in sparring (MA). But I learned from it everytime.

Experience is the ultimate teacher

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.

ive loss street fights you learn alot from that but im still alive so ive won the ones that count

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

ya, nobody ever really wins a fight...

even if you win, there are legal aspects, and in the end you lose.

A few months ago some girl caught me on a bad mood when I was on the bus so I pretty much told her to shut up, calledld her 260 pound boyfriend

I went to the park and exercised like ussual

walked and on the way to my house I saw his motorcyle in front of my house

I knew he wanted to fight, I could tell I couldn't win but I wasn't afraid. I don't seem to get afraid of pain that much anymore.

Well first he swung his motorcyle helmet, I did a bong sou and blocked it, then he picked me up and threw me on the concrete. I broke my fall beutiffuly and luckily, then while I was on the floor he hovered over me, yelling who do you think you are and stuff like that.

anyway I was sitting there, right leg up ready to kick him in the groin, then I remembered the last fight I was in and the whole 2 felonies six misdemeanors thing. So I just jumped up told him my name, told him I was a freshman, then told him he shouldn't be fighting with me.

Neighbor came and split it up

Cops came and searched/questioned us

the other kid had "herbs" on him but he emptied them out of his pockets before the cops searched him LOL!

he's cool with me now though :brow:

YAY pepto bismol

I have been fortunate. I have not had to fight. The first day of class my sensei showed me what he called the greatest self defense techiques. It started by getting in a zensoku dichi twisting 180 degrees and walking (or running if necessary) away. Stand and fight if you are left with no other choice. I never, fortunately, was left with no other choice

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt