• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I personally don't think Curtis Bush in anything impressive at all. I've seen him fight one of my training partners to a "draw"( his ribs were bruised up and he caught a shin to the face more than once, where our fighter was unscathed) at an event that his martial arts school sponsored. I know who the real winner was. He absolutely refused to fight Muay Thai also, or even allow kicks to the legs, after promising us that he would prior to the match. I was kinda suprised that he is a champion.

BTW I just moved from VA Beach to AZ recently, that's why he's fought with my people of my school before.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.

Ken Anderson

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

https://www.absolutemartialarts.com

This Message was edited by: Patrick on Jul 22, 2001 3:14pm

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Apprentice Instructor under Guro Inosanto in Jun Fan Gung Fu and Filipinno Martial arts.

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i will not judge this person's combat skills....but could you please enlighten me on who he is? i assume he's a kickboxer since you but the entry in this catagory. when was his latest fight? :nod:

rushman (karate forums sensei)

3rd dan wtf/kukkiwon

"saying nothing...sometimes says the most"--e. dickerson

He is this weeks "radio martial arts" guest. History is in the article.

Just kick 'em, they'll understand.- Me

Certified Instructor of Frank Cucci's Linxx system of martial arts.

Curtis Bush was A full contact world kickboxing champion from Georgia I believe and held many titles for A long period of time.He is now retired. The last time I now of him fighting was aginst Tom Kimber on Mass destruction for the IKF World title in Full contact and he lost A decission, I understand that it was A very good fight and Tom Kimber one of the top middleweight champions in Full contact kickboxing today.

tommybeeatafc@yahoo.com

https://www.ringoffirekickboxing.com