• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

i have just started muay thai training and its awesome. its a real good workout and a real challenge but is an amazing form of martial arts

"Bushido is realized in the presence of death"

"TapouT or PassouT"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
i have just started muay thai training and its awesome. its a real good workout and a real challenge but is an amazing form of martial arts

Great, what differences in training do you notice from your other martial arts experiance.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Great, what differences in training do you notice from your other martial arts experiance.

it has a lot more cardio workout then the other arts i do and its more of a loose art, where chun kuk do is more of a strict art with the deep stances and chambers and all that. also the other arts i do are limited when sparring, for ex. in chun kuk do there is no elbows, no knees, and no kicking to the legs. jujutsu you cant hit at all its just submission fighting. and in bojutsu we use solid 1 1/2 inch think oak bo staffs but we have to where full body pads, the pads kind of look like kendo pads. and muay thai you can do alot more when sparring, you can kick the legs, you can elbow, and you can knee

"TapouT or PassouT"

it has a lot more cardio workout then the other arts i do and its more of a loose art, where chun kuk do is more of a strict art with the deep stances and chambers and all that. also the other arts i do are limited when sparring, for ex. in chun kuk do there is no elbows, no knees, and no kicking to the legs. jujutsu you cant hit at all its just submission fighting. and in bojutsu we use solid 1 1/2 inch think oak bo staffs but we have to where full body pads, the pads kind of look like kendo pads. and muay thai you can do alot more when sparring, you can kick the legs, you can elbow, and you can knee

Yes, I think its a good mix to have that kind of scritness and solid rules one will get from certain martial arts like chun kuk(no knowledge of the MA), and mix it with certain Muay Thai aspects and individual freedom at earlier levels.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Yes, I think its a good mix to have that kind of scritness and solid rules one will get from certain martial arts like chun kuk(no knowledge of the MA), and mix it with certain Muay Thai aspects and individual freedom at earlier levels.

chun kuk do is a mix of tang soo do, tae kwon do, judo and brazilian jiu-jitsu. it was invented by chuck norris. i like it cause its a real well rounded art

"TapouT or PassouT"