• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Bad instructors

Thats Satoru Sayama aka the original Tiger Mask. He started the UWF, and also pioneered Shooto, training great MMA athletes like Rumina Sato. Those guys had to put up with that nonsense day to day.

MARTIAL ARTS IS NOT A GAME...THEREFORE IS NOT A SPORT!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm old. I'd never survive :D

I dont think that should change your aditude towards your physical capabilities, I entend to not let my age effect my training or habits, except for obvious things. I guess I should get over my stubborness because I realize this is easier for me to say.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

I'm old. I'd never survive :D

I dont think that should change your aditude towards your physical capabilities, I entend to not let my age effect my training or habits, except for obvious things. I guess I should get over my stubborness because I realize this is easier for me to say.

Well, I'd like to take the stick away from him and put it somewhere where it would not be able to harm me but...maybe I can get one good one in and... :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Well, it seems radical to most of us, but I'd be willing to bet that he produces top quality fighters. If that's the case, then these dudes are probably getting their money's worth for their training. You wouldn't catch MY wimpy Western butt in there, though!

Top quality fighters if they survive the beating :D

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Top quality fighters if they survive the beating :D

Thats true, but they would still have to have the same qualities any great fighter would have to have.

Which means they would have a less likely but still a good chance at becoming a great fighter, so is it worth the little more chance, probably.

Edited by Menjo

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Does he think that is helping? Crazy...

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say."

- Will Durant