• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'd say that if you want to train for San Shou then you need to find a good instructor. Much better to learn from a real person than from a training video. :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I know what you're saying. My instructor used to do it but he's left the country for good to start another school. He has left the school with his top student, but I am not confident he has the coaching ability I need, so I want additional information to supplement the training I already do.

We spar every friday, but that's not enough. We used to get well rounded training. Pad drills and take downs on wednesday, grappling and ground fighting on thursday.

since the original sifu has gone the pad drills have decreased

• 2 months later...
I know what you're saying. My instructor used to do it but he's left the country for good to start another school. He has left the school with his top student, but I am not confident he has the coaching ability I need, so I want additional information to supplement the training I already do.

We spar every friday, but that's not enough. We used to get well rounded training. Pad drills and take downs on wednesday, grappling and ground fighting on thursday.

since the original sifu has gone the pad drills have decreased

Talk to the instructor. Tell him you want the pad drills back. Communicate with him, and tell him your needs.