• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who's watching the Winter Olympics?

JKN Dean

I admit it, I totally get into the competitions... well except for the men's figure skating, hehe. But I'm glued to the tube when the women figure skaters are out there!

Sadly, Michelle "Ultru Hot!!" Kwan won't be competing...

http://i.a.cnn.net/si/2006/olympics/2006/01/27/kwan.cleared.ap/p1.michelle.kwan.ap.jpg

Dang, gonna miss her! ;)

I hope USA hockey gives a little payback to Canada this time around! Hehehe.

Anyone else into the Winter Olympics?

JKN Dean

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

seings though Team GB are pretty poor at ice hockey i support canada we had a good win over the italiens and i hope they can repeat their win over the USA should they play them again. Also finland are looking pretty handy and teemu selanne bagged two hope he continues to play like that for anaheim

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

I've been watching, especially the ice hockey, as I love it!

Sadly, Team GB haven't got an Ice Hockey team at Torino, but they've not managed to qualify for the Winter Games since the 1930's. :(

Still, we've got a lot of good young players coming up through the ranks at the moment in club level; one kid to watch out for is Jonathan Hayes (under 15's) - in a few years he could be playing for NHL, he's that good. I hope he stops and plays hockey in England, though - my team could do with someone as good as him at the moment!!

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

I may have to rethink my response from earlier considering that the Canadian men couldn't beat the Swiss! LOL! There have been some great upsets in the mens and womens hockey this year. I have to tell you, I really like that. It makes things more exciting when it's not just a guaranteed Canada and U.S. blowout. Much more interesting!

I've been watching, and uhh...can somebody explain this curling thing to me? It seems a bit whimsical.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous