• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Check this out.

KENSHI

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My American TAO sensei, Geary Kanode and myself traind a woman in a wheelchair for about 6 months. She done very well. Goes to show anyone can do karate and physical ability is not an issue.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

On 2002-04-11 07:01, G95champ wrote: Goes to show anyone can do karate and physical ability is not an issue.

That's true, and I agree with that.

1000 kilometres journey started from one single step.

Yeah peopel liek to make excuses of why they can't train. Im to fat, im to ol, my knees hut. etc. All are vaid reasons not to do certin parts of karate.

Like no one expects a 300lbs guy to do jump spinning kicks, Nor do they expect a 60 year old person to spar with contact or a person with bad knees to work on jumping and squating moves a lot.

I have bad eyes (300/20 vision) and im 315lbs but I played HS and college football and have been in karate over 10 years. They are a lot of reason why you can't do things but they are no excuses.

(General George S. Patton Jr.) "It's the unconquerable soul of man, and not the nature of the weapon he uses, that ensures victory."

• 3 years later...