• Edited

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would believe real. I've seen this clip in a video that was like 5 min. long. Everything else seems to be going the same speed so I would think real. The other stuff on the video was cool too.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

HEHEY!!!!

Thats a danish movie, and I recongnize the movie and sifu! I studied under him a few months ago. trained in the school for about 5-6 months. A pretty good school infact, but there were absolutely no sparring or fighting at all. It's was all techniques. And it's not Wing Chun. It's Wing Tsun. But it's real enough.

wow that guys fast people think its fake coz zwhen people are that fast it does look like a special effect some parts of enter the dragon where filmed in slow motion because otherwise bruce made it look like a special effet

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

HEHEY!!!!

Thats a danish movie, and I recongnize the movie and sifu! I studied under him a few months ago. trained in the school for about 5-6 months. A pretty good school infact, but there were absolutely no sparring or fighting at all. It's was all techniques. And it's not Wing Chun. It's Wing Tsun. But it's real enough.

Ok sorry for mixing it up.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

i would really hate to be hit with that when he adds power to it i knew a teacher who was actually fast but not that fast

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

I really doubt he can surstain that speed or even something that looks like it that would have enough power to be of any difference to a european boxer example.

Doesn't look very impressive to be honest. But I'm sure it's different if he would actually put some power into it.