• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Regarding Mr Norris and the negetive comments about his fighting ability well, Chuck Norris does not need me to stick up for him that's for sure...perhaps your friend's are concerned that you are not taking MA with them in their style with their instructor/s.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yes, I study and teach chun kuk do. We are not officially offiliated or anything however. I took two other arts previously, but both times had to quit when my family moved. I've been training in chun kuk do for about 5 and a half years now, and been teaching at the school for 5. I know it might seem odd, teaching only 6 months after joining, but i only taught the beginner kids in the beginning. The basics from my previous system were the same in this style.

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

thats kool i actually start teaching tomorrow

"Bushido is realized in the presence of death"

"TapouT or PassouT"

Chuck norris was and is a undefited champion.That alone speaks for him.Any one who would insult a ma ledgend if very insucre.I can asure you mr Norris can defend him self if need be.I should know because my instructor traind with him.

The mans a ledgend and because of his reputaion.People are going to try to discredit him.But see the man once and youll know thers a quilty martial artist.