• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

the year

Grimslade

This year sucks... My mother got cancer, luckily shes getting better , since she has had to go to the chemotherapy treatments I havent been able to go to karate... due to my abscence, my teacher has run out of money and closed the school. yeh. great year so far.

"I am your judge, Executioner, jury, Executioner, lawyer, prosecutor, and if necessary... your Executioner"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Geez. That sounded like my year in 2004. I lost my dad, and 4 friends. 1 to suicide, and three to cancer. Plus my grandmom had a stroke (after having triple bypass surgery after a heart attack in 2002). She's still kickin thank goodness. That was such a stressful year ..... I hope to never repeat it.

Laurie F

Ouch, I thought i had a reason to be upset, and i was just in a bad mood because my computer was going to slow. Sorry to hear about the bad events. Good luck

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Sorry to hear of your run of bad luck, but how is it that your absence along has caused your karate school to go broke?

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

I was one of the only students he had, sometimes my family helped himm with money... we were extreemly good friends.

About the other guys year in 2004... yeh, a few years back I lost both of my grandfathers to lung cancer. Then the next year I lost two uncles... Come to think of it, my life sucks right now.

"I am your judge, Executioner, jury, Executioner, lawyer, prosecutor, and if necessary... your Executioner"

I was one of the only students he had, sometimes my family helped himm with money... we were extreemly good friends.

About the other guys year in 2004... yeh, a few years back I lost both of my grandfathers to lung cancer. Then the next year I lost two uncles... Come to think of it, my life sucks right now.

My thoery is that life always sucks, and it always will. Not to mention it always gets worse.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn