• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Favourite Beverage, this is a must!!

Phantasmatic

What is yall's favourite beverage, mine's either good ol' H2O or IBC Root Beer.

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I promised myself when I moved to this area that I wouldn't become one of those annoying espresso drink people (I'll have a double tall half-caf extra shot etc etc with an inch of room for skim, please), but am now a hopeless mocha junkie. I've cut way back on them since starting karate, trying to get my body more healthy, but yum! :up:

I forgot, I also love Arizona's Plum Green Tea, it is so addicting it's crazy!!

"Which one is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

My brother in law and I have a saying, "COOOOFFFEEEEE!!!!" We both love our coffee. I like regular (full octane, no decaf ....yuk) with a little bit of milk and sugar, french vanilla, or cap. I used to drink tons of coffee (about 4 to 6 cups a day), but I cut back (at the most, 3 cups a day. Usually just 2 in the morning).

I also drink a lot of water, power drinks (gatorade, ect for class), juices, (not too picky on flavors, but it has to be the real stuff, not the "fake flavor" stuff), and beer hehehehehe. That's the only un-healthy thing I drink roughly once a week.

Laurie F