• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Belts

Joecooke007

We always get lots of posts about people being happy about belt promotions whether it be in real life or online. this thread is for anyone that wants to brag about their new belts. this way we can still be proud without cluttering the forums. :nod:

Boards don't hit back.

-Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I DONT REALLY TAKE MY BELT RANK ON THE FORUMS TOO SERIOUSLY........NOR DO I IN REAL LIFE

I JUST COME HERE TO SHARE MY VIEWS ON THE ARTS AND I LEARN HOW TO FIGHT IN THE DOJO BECAUSE I JUST LOVE THE SPORT OF KICKBOXING AND THE ART OF JIU JITSU

You can boo me if you want, You know I'm right!

-Chris Rock

Some people take the belts as fun, some do not think much of him. Either way, don't ruin the people's fun.

The belts really aren't a big deal, but they are a novelty and reward people for posting a lot on our forums.

Easy on the caps. :smile:

In August of last year, I was had the privilege of recieving my 2nd. Dan in Hai Lung Koga Ryu Ninjitsu. This January, I was also promoted to 2nd Dan in Nin Tai Vate Jitsu.

It's a combination art from, that combines: savate, tai chi chuan, ninjitsu, and other combat systems.

MonkeyNinja

I personally dont enjoy testing. I dont like all the people watching they are a distraction. I would much prefer a seperate grading day for adults.

Us old people cant sit in seiza for 2 hrs while the young-uns grade.... :brow:

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.