• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey! Sorry, I didn't see where you had gone through surgery.

Here's my "Hope you get well soon" and "Hell no you better not be testing!" all in one. :lol:

Kuk Sool Won - 4th dan

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hey Doug :) Long time no chat. Thanks :) The surgery went well, and I got the good word from my doc to train as normal, then I wrecked my knee (I have such luck LOL). And no, I won't test like this. Right now I'm hurting just from working, let alone a test like that LOL.

Laurie F

You have enough time to get in shape for the run and recover properly but knowing the form is difficult in limited time. It depends if you have to pay i dont have to pay for my gradings and therefore i try if i fail i work on what i got wrong. Theres no guarentee that your good enough even if you can do the run and learn the form perfectly intructors as you will know take everything into account. If it was me i would go for it as long as your not injured you dont want to cause any more damage(Injurys always happen at the wrong times) dont be afraid of faliure it is only in adversary do we get to know our true strengths.

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

Thanks Jay. I failed before, so it's no biggy. But I do have to pay for the BB test (I didn't have to pay for color belt tests). I can't really say that's one reason I won't test (or pay) till I know I can pass. Or maybe it is, I donno. But as of right now, I won't be testing. I do have an injury that prevents me from kicking. Walking sometimes hurts, let alone running LOL. And I still don't know my form (I know more than I did when I posted this thread, tho LOL).

Laurie F

• 1 month later...