• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Who would you want to team up with in a martial arts duo ?

BDuncan

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Most likely my older brother....

He works out like every day, and has been I think probably since about high school. Which was like 9 years ago for him roughly...

He knows a lot of martial arts as well, Aikido, Karate, for sure, and I think he knows some more as well.

I would definitely be the weak link in the operation though, I'm bigger than him, and maybe slightly stronger, but not as flexible and not as skilled at martial arts.

all the best,

Tom

My jujitsu instructor. He is just flat out awsome. He really knows his stuff. And my best friend (someone from this messege board). She is awsome, also.

Both have been in two or more martial arts. They know a lot about other MA's as well.

Like TaeKwanDoAfficianado said, I'd probably be the weak link, though (specially after Jujitstu class tonight. I felt like such a white belt. I was so clumsy and had brain farts .... wait. I am a white belt ... oops).

Laurie F

It would have to be my son. He's seen all the Star Wars and Rocky movies, so he knows all the cool things to say in tough situations.

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes

It would have to be my son. He's seen all the Star Wars and Rocky movies, so he knows all the cool things to say in tough situations.
Haha, yah, everyone needs the humourous sidekick that provides comic relief and has a snappy wit.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."