• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jet Li's latest movie

Hopefully it'll be better than the last film he did, Unleashed. OMG that was the biggest pile of rubbish I'd seen in ages!

The only good fight was the "toilet scene".

:kaioken:

Have to disagree - Iloved Unleashed, the "toilet scene" was amazing. As were several others - only thing I was disappointed in was Morgan Freeman

Karate Ni Sentinashi

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aren't the decendents of the huo family suing the film-makers for defamation of character or something like that?

What defamation of character though?

Karate Ni Sentinashi

ddthfghjgyd

Edited by Ben Martin

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• 2 weeks later...

According to Jet Li, movies like Unleashed, kiss of Dragon, Romeo must die and such are action film. Movie suchs as Fearless, ta chi master, fist of legend are Martial art films. For him, there are differences between these two types of film. Also fighting scene in Unleash cant compare to Fearless. He actually put alot more effort on filming fighting scene in Fearless (according to him, and director)

Hopefully it'll be better than the last film he did, Unleashed. OMG that was the biggest pile of rubbish I'd seen in ages!

Unleashed wasn't your average action movie, it had a lot more drama and a story line to match it. I disagree with you, Unleashed was a pretty good movie unless you just want pure action with no story line.

https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

Unleashed wasn't your average action movie, it had a lot more drama and a story line to match it. I disagree with you, Unleashed was a pretty good movie unless you just want pure action with no story line.

Why thank you, someone who agrees with me!!!!!

Karate Ni Sentinashi