• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

twin melon hammers

i've seen them used on Dynasty warriors (video game) and i was searching online and i actually found a pair for sale...they are like long sticks with heavy decorative spheres at the end that are used to beat people to death...has anyone here done them before??? if so, is it hard to learn and what can i expect???

Keep holding on, but if you let go, I'll catch you.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

those things are awesome... No experience but I was actually thinking about ordering a pair to play around with.

Anyways.... they look very difficult to learn, probably more difficult than nunchaku... that is just my guess though.

They are in some kung fu movies as well... dont remember any titles offhand though at this time.

good luck,

tom

i have seen them in movies and in kung fu magazine as well, i have no personal experience with them either. good luck finding some. (though you could probably make some fairly easily with a set gourds and escrima sticks.)

" The art of Kung Fu San Soo lies not in victory or defeat, but in the building of human character." Grand Master Jimmy H. Woo

My friend got a set from martialartsmart.com a little while ago. The set he got actually had a hollow head and would dent fairly easily if it encountered anything hard with any significant force. They were much faster weapons than I expected (I get the feeling they were wushu), but neither of us have been able to find absolutely anything on them in terms of instruction. They are fun weapons to play with and great strength training, but I'm partial to light, fast weapons.

There's no place like 127.0.0.1