• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

CHI Power

Jay

as jay wanted to know, it is possible to move things with chi, but think of chi as the Force in Star Wars. i have been trying to practice controlling chi, but it is hard for a kid like me. i havent had very much practice or any lessons. i have seen chi masters on tv who can do no-touch knockouts. but dont expect to throw chi right awway. i have seen kids summon chiballs too, though. This guy that i say can ko mahamad ali with one hand tied behind his back. that not an experesion. im serious. so yeah, but moving non-living objects(and therefor not possing qi) is probably the hardest thing to do. it is my belief that metal can absorb qi, which is what some skeptics are usng. they beleive that they made a qi-measurement device, but the put a pair of metal scissors on it and it show qi around the scissors. Also, they showed a guy that could peirce his cheek with a poker and not feel any pain. so they measured him, and his qi-feild dissappered where he peirced himself. He says that this is because the Hindu god of Pain was protecting him. they also had footage of people who stabbed daggers throught there heads.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic