• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Kama Form Help!

Kamauser5

I have been using the Kama in Tournaments for the past five years and have been doing prety good with it, one National championship and a lot of top ten placings. I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on how to place better with it. I do an open for in a blackbelt division. I know the form needs to become a bit more open than it currently is but am not sure how to do that. My Grand Master is not foucused on Tournaments and only my family and one to two others compete on a regular basis. I am open to any sugestions that you might have and look forward to see what you have to say.

Thanks! :D

Genetics is the study of which parents family is to blame for a teenagers behavior.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Have you viewed Roland Osborne's Kama Volume One and Advanced Kama Volume 2 series from Century?

I think Century is running a sale on the VHS version of those two tapes right now (or they were).

I have not seen them, but they may give you an idea or two.

aog

Have you viewed Roland Osborne's Kama Volume One and Advanced Kama Volume 2 series from Century?

I think Century is running a sale on the VHS version of those two tapes right now (or they were).

I have not seen them, but they may give you an idea or two.

aog

Noi haven't...but i will..thanks! :karate:

Genetics is the study of which parents family is to blame for a teenagers behavior.