Jiffy

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a philsophy and jogging nutcase! I play guitar and drums and occasionally enjoy a few hours on my Xbox or SNES.. lol

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

I like to write...and learn about psychology, philosphy, religion, and what not. Though, I rarely do any of it. Other things you'll actually find me doing is sleeping and trying to brainstorm a great plot.

If you take a crooked path and have to go through a cliff. Either hope there is a bridge, or learn to fly.

training, working out(weights/cardio), cycling, reading, philosophy, religion, I'm an avid car nut, teaching, did I say reading?

favorite subjects to read are: sociology, anthropology, I love etymology, Dean Koontz, some Stephen King, Ricahrd Marcinko, Holocaust diaries, the Holy Bible, Tao Te Ching, and whatever is in grabbing distance on my way to the loo.

I love cooking(well, creating comestible art), I'm on the quest for the perfect cup of coffee, wine, and beer, though not in the same month usually, and making those around me laugh or at least smile.

oh, as of late, I've become readdicted to Tetris on the NES. :brow:

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

I appreciate a good film. I enjoy watching sports of all sorts -- I was once a decent baseball player prior to tearing up my knee in 1975.

I attained the rank of 1st Dan Black Belt in Tae KwonDo in 1988 and taught for 4 years until my work schedule made that impossible. I am employed as a Nurse at the Iowa Veterans Home and recently had my knee fixed. I may be able to resume my teaching and some sports activities.

Thanks to Froggy for pointing me toward this board, although he did so several years ago.

I'm on a broomball team right now and it's tons of fun. I also like hockey, camping, cooking (and eating), brewing beer (and drinking it!), cars, motorcycles, biology/ecology, and sci fi and fantasy books/movies.

"Jita Kyoei" Mutual Benefit and Welfare