• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Outside Interest

Jiffy

Hi Guys,

As we all know, it's important to have balance in your life, so tell me about your interests other than MA. I'll start.

My main interests are cars and motorbikes. I have a Mazda 626 Turbo which I have modified a fair bit and a CBR600 F3. I am in a car club and motorbike club and go on heaps of cruises.

Other than that, I just spend time working out (now), heaps of time with friends and of course spend time with my wife.

The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there is a thread like this somewhere. But I don't mind answering again.

I love music. I play drums (again ... I started back up a few months ago). I also got into Taiko drumming (i'm a rookie though). I am a summer person. I love the water (beach ... sun bathing and swimming), camping ... and any outdoor adventure LOL. And I love to go to concerts when I have the chance. But my main thing is hanging with my buds.

Laurie F

Game programming, Listening to music, Magic, and a bunch of other things that are not quite as important as the first three

"I am your judge, Executioner, jury, Executioner, lawyer, prosecutor, and if necessary... your Executioner"

i too am in to cars, tho mine isnt modified as much as would like (2000 Subaru WRX).

I am also in to Indoor Cricket and ten pin bowling, tho dont get too play them as much as i would like.

I am also in to texas holdem tho again, dont get to play as often as i like. would love to organise a regular home game.

It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong, and I am NOT a big man.

Tae Kwon Do (ITF) - 1st Dan Black Belt

Shotokan Karate - 6th Kyu

Im in to cars but specifically formula 1 i do karting and i love listening to music. Yeh iv been playing a bit of texas hold em recently but just for fun i have just learnt it

The key to everything is continuity achieved by discipline.

My biggest hobby (other than martial arts) is probably playing with my kids. I also enjoy reading and playing my guitar. I also enjoy working on my car and doing projects around the house when I have the free time.

If he practices 3 times, I must practice 6 times -- Osensei Nagamine