• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

slow motion Korean breaking video - download

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Very gymnastic. TKD does use a lot of foot technique. Many years ago I was at a demonstration where TKD green belts were flying over Carmen Ghia's and doing breaking tricks. It was quite impressive to say the least. When we saw the green belts on them it was even more impressive.

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

Very gymnastic. TKD does use a lot of foot technique. Many years ago I was at a demonstration where TKD green belts were flying over Carmen Ghia's and doing breaking tricks. It was quite impressive to say the least. When we saw the green belts on them it was even more impressive.

This is neat to watch, but to me it's more gymnastics than TKD IMO...

Yes indeed a lot of gymnastics involved but the I believe they train their legs. Years ago we referred to TKD as ariel foot fighting. This demonstation simply shows at what level the power and coordination their bodies are at. It was quite spectacular indeed

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit because I have seen footprints on the moon!" -- Paul Brandt

It's only one inch pine. but TKD seems to be a bit more flashy in their demonstrations...at least the few that I've seen back in the way day. I can't do it...dont know too many that can so...I am impressed that they can get their bodies to do that...even if it is 1 inch pine :)

• 3 weeks later...

that video was aweosme, i take Tae Kwon Do and i love doing flashy kicks. two very inthusiastic thumbs up!

nomatter what it be, will power and heart produces great things

• 2 weeks later...

I thought it was cool because it was impressive and I couldn't do it!! lol

Even though it did look more like XMA than TKD... ho hum...

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Interesting. Very impressive technique and athleticism. Maybe we'll see some of these guys in the WWF (or whatever they're calling themselves these days) or in the next Jackie Chan flick, but the question remains: WHAT DOES THIS STUFF HAVE TO DO WITH MARTIAL ARTS?!?

Tae Kwon Do - 3rd Dan, Instructor

Brazilian Ju Jitsu - Purple Belt, Level 1 Instructor