• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

bill wallace

shorei_kai_student

who here also looks up to superfoot. he is my hero and motivation for wanting to go out for the competition team. plus if anybody has a link to a great pic of him during a competition or something like that id appriciate it.

Do not follow me I may not always lead, do not lead I may not follow, just walk beside me and be my friend-unknown

"A new idea is delicate. It can be killed by a sneer or a yawn; it can be stabbed to death by a joke or worried to death by a frown on the right person's brow." Charles Brower

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

if your from texas, ICMAA is putting on a seminar that Superfoot is teaching. you can go to ICMAA.net and get the info. i its 75$ to participate, and 10$ to watch. it sholud be a great time. and also you can go to KarateKast.com and they have a interview with him. let me know if you find it and what you think about it

"Live life easy and peacefully, but when it is time to fight become ferocious."

who here also looks up to superfoot. he is my hero and motivation for wanting to go out for the competition team. plus if anybody has a link to a great pic of him during a competition or something like that id appriciate it.

He's a really nice guy also and hilarious, my instructor and him are very good friends and he came to my dojo a couple of times for a seminar and stayed the night we went for dinner, and the next mourning he decides he wants to go golfing... so we all go golfing and we rent a cart and he says 'I feel sooooooo stiff this mourning' so he lifts his leg up and rests it on the golf cart roof and takes a sip of coffee... what a character.lol

I love Superfoot. His approach to multiple kicking and stretching are gems to anyone wishing to improve their kicking. I think part of his success as a fighter was his unpredictability even when using his left leg. He chambered his side, round and hook kick in the same position, and when he flicked that leg out it could have been any of those three kicks. To date, he is the only person I have heard of to KO people with hook kicks.

He teaches Kinesiology now at (I think) the University of Minnesota. He'd be a great teacher, with his knowledge of anatomy and movement coupled with his in-ring experience. And he's holiding seminars? I'm so envious.

Edited by Superfoot

Perfect Practice makes Perfect.

He has a good website for MA equipment as well. I have purchased quite a bit from him. He is a real American success story.

I had to lose my mind to come to my senses.

• 1 month later...
I love Superfoot. His approach to multiple kicking and stretching are gems to anyone wishing to improve their kicking. I think part of his success as a fighter was his unpredictability even when using his left leg. He chambered his side, round and hook kick in the same position, and when he flicked that leg out it could have been any of those three kicks. To date, he is the only person I have heard of to KO people with hook kicks.

He teaches Kinesiology now at (I think) the University of Minnesota. He'd be a great teacher, with his knowledge of anatomy and movement coupled with his in-ring experience. And he's holiding seminars? I'm so envious.

You're kidding me? I've TKO'd and Ko'd people cold with a hook kick and I'm no where near superfoot's level of kicking. Generally speaking, I don't even throw this kick when I'm sparring because it's one of my more "heavier" kicks. I've seen Thais ko'd by this kick in Thailand every once in a while, too. My two most powerful head kicks are the hook kick and a kick I bring up like an axe kick but come down on the face with a forward push kick but strike with my heel.

I didn't know that he taught Kinesiology, that's pretty cool and definitely worth checking into if you're in the area. Correct me if I'm wrong but was superfoot's first black belt in Goju Ryu? I thought I read that somewhere and it always struck me as weird considering his fighting style.

flowing like the chi energy inside your body b =rZa=

"" to learn how to fight without fighting, is like learning how to swim on sand."

Miyamoto Musashi"

I just noticed that quote- I love it.

Any chance you might have a link as to who this guy is?

I'm might have already found this considering it took 3 seconds to find it but:

http://www.samurai-archives.com/musashi.html

Google has an endless list or links.

I've also read some Martial art books that refered to this man, such as

The Overlook Martial arts reader volume 2.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn