Premier Martial Arts

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back from the school i visited in the Premier MA organization. To keep it simple and to the point as well as not let my oppionions ( good or bad ) cloud it heres what i got:

* Coprehensive Curriclulm

* Clean, Corporate look

* Combined styles to create a whole new style

* More Karate feel than Taekwondo ( important in my case )

* Fresh and inovative ideas in scheduling and program placement

* Geared more toward the self-defense/fitness market than technical stylistic Martial Artist.

* Very impressive for an organization still in its infancy.

* High priced and lengthly license.

I've been a member of PMA for a while now. I like it. It is very structured, and to the point. I like how they mix the styles. I grew up doing TKD, and it is alot of fun learning the other styles. I do also train at an invite only dojo in town. Getting a taste of other styles, it really completes the package.

I also like the uniforms. They are really comfortable and dry quickly.

:karate:

Just got back from the school i visited in the Premier MA organization. To keep it simple and to the point as well as not let my oppionions ( good or bad ) cloud it heres what i got:

* High priced and lengthly license.

What are the rates? I contacted them a few months ago, but didn't get that far in the correspondence to find out their rates.

If you are not comfortable putting them here, pm them to me.

aog

• 1 month later...

We have been involved with PMA for just over a year. The support has been amazing, both for staff training and the business advice that they have provided. It helps to standardize curriculum for a smaller school and improve quality of the students graduating the course. I taught flying for many years and now martial arts has a similar approach.

It is expensive but they have a partnership approach that is inexpensive to help small schools get involved with out breaking the bank until they grow into bigger schools.

I hope this helps.

Steve Smith