Premier Martial Arts

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was ATA also ( 1985 to 1996 ) who are you with now?

1985? That's when I started my training. I'm with Master (now Grandmaster) Jack Pierce, and his org the HTF (Hwa-Rang Taekwondo Federation) Who did you train under? Who are you with currently? And why are you making the switch?

I remember Master Pierce, i was trained under Chick and Kevin Mathis out of Ft Walton Beach Fl. I started my school in 96 independently and then went to the ITA ( Taewkondo Plus ) for the last 3 years. I have a list of reasons im making the switch. how many schools are in the HTF?

I remember Master Pierce, i was trained under Chick and Kevin Mathis out of Ft Walton Beach Fl. I started my school in 96 independently and then went to the ITA ( Taewkondo Plus ) for the last 3 years. I have a list of reasons im making the switch. how many schools are in the HTF?

Funny, I just recieved another Email from one of his former students a couple weeks ago asking about the HTF.........

The HTF is a small org, a number of schools and clubs on the west coast (Washington State, California, Idaho, New Mexico, Arizona and Canada).

Martialarther,

Yes i have looked into TA, I recently spoke with their new school comittee about joining.

Im leaning toward the Premier Martial Arts organization now. ill be visiting a school of thiers this Friday, ill post some thoughts afterward.

Thanks for the information.