• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

What MA is hard to fight against if you never saw it before?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yes, a kick is a kick and a punch is a punch. Only you know if you can through it and make it work. Nothing more and Nothing less. However, In a real fight no one cares about style or systems, just surviving the fight.

34 years in the Martial Arts, Certified Police Trainer. Member of the Professional Karate Commission, IAOMAS, Fist Law Society, Director of the Molum Combat Arts Association and the MLCAA Honor Society

Whatever way...if some one attacks me......I will use all of my power to overcome him and to hell with his style!

No matter how fashionable it is in Krypton, I will not wear my underwear on the outside of my Gi!!

anyone ever tried to fight a Saishu Ryu guy? First time I stepped into the dojo (and mind you I'm a nidan in BJJ) I was nearly killed. I was beat so bad that I was urinating blood for nearly a week and felt like I was covered in bruises.

John

What was it about the style you feel that was so hard to fight against?

Jay Johnson

anyone ever tried to fight a Saishu Ryu guy? First time I stepped into the dojo (and mind you I'm a nidan in BJJ) I was nearly killed.

you're a nidan in brazilian jiujitsu?

earth is the asylum of the universe where the inmates have taken over.

don't ask stupid questions and you won't get stupid answers.