• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

what is it and would it work well w/ wing chun?

"They look up, without realizing they're standing in the palm of your hand"

"I burn alive to keep you warm"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I'd love to learn chin na. It is facinating. I recently learned 18 seiaing hands. It's a series of locks starting from a handshake. I love the names they give each move so that you can remember them. I changed some of the names so my Little kids can remember them. I recall the scene in crouching tiger, when the jade fox locked that guard up while she fought the police officer whose wife she killed. Li Mu Bai then came along and "unlocked" him. I'm not sure these skills exsist in that context, but i know they work on some level. I can't wait to learn more, I just don't know a trust worthy teacher in my area.

place clever martial arts phrase here

Chin Na is a system of pressure points accompanied by joint manipulation and circle theories like Aikido and Jujutsu

Tim

34 years in the Martial Arts, Certified Police Trainer. Member of the Professional Karate Commission, IAOMAS, Fist Law Society, Director of the Molum Combat Arts Association and the MLCAA Honor Society

Hi!!! Greeting to all. I practice Chin Na and something that realy helped me was Yang Jwing Mings Books a DVD. I recomend them they are great!!!

The knowing of Violence and living in no violence brings peace.

Shaolin Chuan Fa

I do some of it in my karate as we have chinese influence in our art.

In what especific the you have chinese influence? In stances, Forms, Uniforms, Circular movements...???

The knowing of Violence and living in no violence brings peace.

Shaolin Chuan Fa

In what especific the you have chinese influence? In stances, Forms, Uniforms, Circular movements...???

I believe Goju Karate comes from southern white crain of china.Alot of the movements are similar.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sifumcilwrath

"When the student is ready the master will appear"