• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Discussions on the Eugue Ryu style of Karate.

Eugeu_Ryu_Stylist

I wish my friends did it, but they really don't get it. So, I have my dojo friends who are also good out of class friends, and I have my high school friends.

Part of me is glad that my high school friends aren't into the MA, though, because teenage drama might get dragged into the dojo. And, like the shirt I found says, "I don't do drama."

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They would fall down because I would move. I'm not standing in front of that thing.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

Heheh...sorry. I rejoice in the new belt and embrace the sad and simple truth: I love the internet.

So, yeah..anyways. Do you have AIM?

I have an AIM account we can talk on, but I don't happen to remember what the sn is. I just know I can get in because I made my computer remember me.

darn, I am a yellow belt on here. I haven't been a yellow belt in eons. That's ok, I frequently wear my white belt anyway. Trying to get rid of my ego.

Ah, ego...I'm so used to doing things right and getting top grades and stuff that when I don't, it's almost like a blow, and I'm forced to remember that (unfortunately) I'm not perfect.

Like yesterday. Yesterday was a good reminder that I'm not perfect. Me, the-kid-who-does-not-fail-anything, failed her driver's test. (I don't care what that lady says, she's wrong, I did so have clearance and she was NOT in danger of dying!)