• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The Dutch rule in K1!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Im going to Thailand in 06 to train for a few months. I was also thinking about training in Holland as i know they have some of the worlds best stand up fighters. do you know of any camps that train foriegn fighters like there are in Thailand?

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

cool. thanks man

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

• 1 month later...

Meijiro Gym is very helpful from my own experience and will get back to you pretty quick with all the necessary information you need.

flowing like the chi energy inside your body b =rZa=

Im going to Thailand in 06 to train for a few months. I was also thinking about training in Holland as i know they have some of the worlds best stand up fighters. do you know of any camps that train foriegn fighters like there are in Thailand?

Keep this in mind, Holland will cost more then Thailand but in some ways it is worth it.

When training in Thailand prepare to rough it if you want good training, generally speaking some of the best training you will get are in the camps with the worst accomidations. If you want to live in comfort train at Fairtex in Thailand ;)

Generally speaking the "dutch style" will work boxing more then the thai camps will...but not always.

flowing like the chi energy inside your body b =rZa=

khg.ljkn

Edited by Ben Martin