• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Testing blues over

Hey everyone,

After almost a year of waiting (brought on by the grandmaster) I finally tested monday night and earned my yellow sash. The test was gruelling and the grandmaster gave me a pretty challenging oral exam as well as a performance exam. I can't wait to start sword training in January. Overall he was very gracious and fair, but I realized that I have a long way to go before I will test again. Oh well. I'm going to celebrate this short step for a few days then back to training. Later.

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Remember its always about the 'journey' never get down on yourself if you fail a grading, get up and try again! just like life, you learn something about yourself at each grading, its not about the rank! but the 'spirit' of challenge and bushido 'samurai spirit' if you carry that in your heart you will never feel upset if you lose..you will just try harder next time .. good luck.OSU!

^^^^ Very Well Put. :)

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

Congrats and good luck on future efforts!

Work smart, not hard!

:)

Current:Head Instructor - ShoNaibuDo - TCM/Taijiquan/Chinese Boxing Instructor

Past:TKD ~ 1st Dan, Goju Ryu ~ Trained up 2nd Dan - Brown belt 1 stripe, Kickboxing (Muay Thai) & Jujutsu Instructor

Be at peace, and share peace with others...

• 2 months later...